With our infrastructure integrations, you can monitor the performance of many popular services. Our infrastructure integrations are separated into two main categories:
- Cloud integrations: Integrations for cloud platform services, including AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- On-host integrations: "On-host" refers to core services integrations that you can install directly on a host. Examples: MySQL, NGINX, Kubernetes, Redis.
Here are some tips on how to find, understand, and use data reported from infrastructure integrations.
The best way to understand infrastructure integrations's data and see what you can do with it is to enable an integration and explore the data in the New Relic UI.
Some recommendations for exploring:
- View dashboards: You can find your dashboards in New Relic One. For details, see Integration dashboards.
- Query data: You can run custom queries and charts of your integration data. For more information, see Query New Relic data.
- Create alert conditions: See Alert conditions.
- Learn more about what metrics and inventory data an integration reports: See an integration's documentation: cloud integrations and on-host integrations.
To create an alert condition for integration data in infrastructure, Go to one.newrelic.com > Infrastructure, choose an integration, and then select an available alert option. For more information, see Infrastructure and alerts.
You can also create alert conditions using NRQL queries.