Distributed tracing creates
Span data that can be queried in New Relic. Here are ways to learn more about
- To explore your span data, you can use the query builder.
- To see the default attributes attached to span data, use the data dictionary.
- For help with NRQL queries using these attributes, see these example queries.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.