You're the developer of Relicstaurants, a React app that lets users order food from their favorite restaurants. Your app is really popular among the users and you want to make sure your users always have the best experience with your site. To achieve this goal, you use New Relic to achieve better performance for your site and troubleshoot any issues as needed.
In this lab, you'll instrument your web-application with New Relic browser monitoring, monitor its metrics, and troubleshoot frontend issues.
- Spin up an React demo application.
- Install New Relic browser agent.
- Troubleshoot frontend errors.
- Upload source map to New Relic.
- Troubleshoot frontend slowness.