Some New Relic features require your browser monitoring license key or your New Relic application ID. The New Relic collector reads this key to determine which account incoming data belongs to.
licenseKey (also known as a
- The browser monitoring
browser_monitoring_key) is a unique key that is linked to, but is not the same as, your main account license key. The browser key can't be used to determine your account's license key.
- The browser
applicationIDis the unique identification code for each app in browser monitoring.
To protect the security of your
applicationID, you can monitor or block your domain.
To obtain only the browser monitoring license key and application ID information:
- Go to one.newrelic.com > Browser > Settings.
- Delete everything in the text file except the browser monitoring license key and app ID information (just above the ending
</script>tag), and save.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's and and documentation.