- The SDK now tracks the number and duration of network requests per interaction, which will be used in upcoming features.
- Deprecates the NewRelic.shutdown() method, which will be removed from the API in a future release.
- Resolves a potential UI performance issue when experiencing low/no network connectivity.
- Addresses a crashing java.lang.RuntimeException thrown while determining the root cause of an app crash.
- Fixes a potential crash during trace collection resulting from a java.lang.ClassCastException.