A new version of the agent has been released. Follow standard procedures to update the infrastructure agent. We recommend you upgrade the agent regularly, at least every 3 months.
As of this release, the oldest supported version is infrastructure agent 1.12.5.
logs_queue_sizeconfiguration option for integrations config files. This will allow specifying how many log lines will be reported for each integration if collection fails #1439
- Added swap metrics #1437
- Add network profiler to help troubleshooting network issues. To enable it add log include filter component
- Added host NTP offset as an attribute to SystemSample to detect real collection time of the samples #1432
- Bump newrelic/nri-prometheus to v2.16.6 #1436
- Issue when checks were still performed even if the status server failed to initialize #1438
- Hide license key when logging FB config file #1442
Full changelog: https://github.com/newrelic/infrastructure-agent/compare/1.31.0...1.32.0