A new version of the agent has been released. Follow standard procedures to update your Infrastructure agent.
- Added the
dns_hostname_resolutionconfiguration option (default:
true). If set to false, the agent won't use DNS-based hostname resolution and will ask directly to the operating system.
ignore_reclaimableconfiguration option (Linux only), which considers reclaimable memory as part of the free memory (and not part of the used memory). Free memory will be is calculated as:
total - free - buffers - cached - sreclaimable, independently of the
MemAvailablereport from the kernel.
- In cloud environments, the instance ID retrieval process is more solid during the agent startup. It also allows the agent to be spawned from VM snapshots.
- Fixed a bug that caused the
DiskMonitorsamples to show devices in the deny list (from the
- Fixed Storage Sampler in 32-bit Windows agent.
- Reduced the incidence of hostname flipping in DNS-based hostname resolution.
- Fixed a bug that, in the Linux agent, removed the last character of the command line of some process samples.
- (Linux only) Fixed the used memory values in the System Samples, which in agent 1.2.1 were slightly different from the actual value.
- Fixed a problem that, when an environment configuration option had a wrong format, caused the rest of the environment variables to not be parsed.