- Added support as an external service for HttpRequest::Send
- Added limited support for curl_multi_exec. This will now show up as an external services call but will not provide insight as to how many or which web sites were handled by the function.
- CakePHP transaction naming considerably improved
- The daemon and agent now support up to 2048 file descriptors (up from 1024 on Linux). This is most relevant to larger sites that have > 1024 Apache worker processes.
- The daemon behaves better if the maximum number of open file descriptors is exceeded.
- The Debian installer no longer changes the permissions of the log directory if the system administrator had changed them. Also, if the log directory didnt exist (first time installation) default the ownership of the directory to the Apache user and group, if Apache is installed.
- SQL parser fix to avoid being confused by the words "from" or "into" appearing in table names.