- The New Relic Java agent is now fully compatible with version 15 of the OpenJDK and Hotspot JDKs.
- New Segment.addCustomAttribute(...) APIs have been added for adding attributes directly to spans.
- Newrelic.addCustomParameter API now supports boolean values
- The agent would try to read environment variables using system-property syntax. It will now log the correct syntax and ignore the incorrect value.
- The Java agent now includes the newrelic.com SSL certificate. In previous agent versions, applications using a custom Truststore would have to provide their certificate or use the
use_private_sslconfiguration which was removed in 6.0.0.
- Fixed an issue where applications could fail to start due to the agent attempting to access the JMX MBean server before it was initialized.