- Play 2 async activity is no longer tracked when transaction is ignored.
- Reduced GC overhead when monitoring Play 2 applications.
- Reduced memory usage when inspecting slowest SQL statements.
stack_based_naming now false by default.
The stack_based_naming in the transaction_tracer section is now false by default. Stack-based naming caused significant overhead in many Scala applications, so it now must be set to true explicitly. Set to true for better naming of trace detail segments in Scala Play applications.transaction_tracer:stack_based_naming: true
- Memory leak when applications using servlets are continuously reloaded inside the JVM.
- Memory leak with long running transactions performing a high number of external calls.
- In some cases for JBoss application servers, two JVMs were being displayed in the UI when there was actually only one.