Introducing Data Plus (New!)
Starting June 1, 2022, customers are able to choose between our original data option and a new Data Plus option, listed at the promotional price of $0.50/GB ingested (includes $1.15/GB of value), to avoid ballooning data costs when scaling your observability practice.
Data Plus combines at-scale performance and governance capabilities in one simple, predictable, and affordable price per gigabyte which is 56%+ more cost effective than paying for each capability individually.
To see what you get with Data Plus, see our Data Plus docs.
Data ingest list price update
Starting June 1, 2022, we’re increasing our existing listed data ingest price from $0.25/GB to $0.30/GB per month. This does not apply to existing New Relic customer contracts and only applies to customers when they renew or modify their contracts.
We're increasing the price so that we can continue to deliver more value for every GB you send to New Relic. Over the past two years, we have increased our engineering investments to deliver new capabilities included in your per GB price:
- More data sources: We have included 450+ I/O integrations at no additional cost for every plan. We plan to deliver even more innovations bundled with our data ingest price this year.
- Better querying and visualizations: We have invested to significantly improve the way users synthesize and correlate all of their data in seconds through query and dashboard enhancements, which are included for free with every account.
- More efficient data processing: We are committed to do the right thing and filter less useful data as shown by our recent reduction in infrastructure agent costs. We plan to continue to drive down inefficiencies to make every GB count.
With this update, we are looking forward to accelerating our investments to deliver more value to you.
Questions? Check out these FAQs
Q: When is the list price update going into effect?
The list price will be effective June 1 for all new customers. All customers will be notified of this change on April 14th.
Q: How will the price update impact my bill?
- Existing customers will continue their current data ingest billing rate until their next renewal, after which they will see an increase based on their contractual terms.
- Free customers will see no change to their plan. If customers would like to ingest more than 100GB per month, they can upgrade to a paid plan, which will include the new $0.30 per GB per month price.
- Existing paid self-serve customers will not see an immediate ingest price increase on June 1, 2022, unless they cancel and restart their account. These customers are expected to start being billed at the new list price after they renew their current contract.
Q: How do the two options compare?
Q: Where can I see my current data usage?
To view and analyze your current data usage, see the data management UI.