- Deprecated SDK location support, and removed geolocation listener from agent.
- Resolved missing Retrofit2/OkHttp3 'bytesReceived' and error response body results
- Fixed single/orphan Distributed Tracing spans resulting from malformed trace parent HTTP header
- Resolved missing OkHttp3 response bodies that made the agent incompatible with Mapquest
- Resolved Gradle 7 execution optimization warnings due to the agent plugin's failure to declare an explicit or implicit dependency.
- Removed erroneous Kotlin UnknownTaskException log warning
New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly and at a minimum every 3 months. As of this release, the oldest supported version is 5.23.0.