A new version of the agent has been released, including some improvements and bug fixes. Follow standard procedures to update your Infrastructure agent.
- A security update for the Windows Infrastructure agent corrects an issue where the agent may execute privileged binaries in the system path. Security bulletin NR18-11.
override_hostname_shortconfiguration options, to disable hostname resolution and setting directly these values. Documentation available here.
- Fix errors with https values on the
proxyconfiguration option. More information can be found in the troubleshooting guide.
- Fix 'error resolving entity identity' errors in log.
- Fix some hosts reporting localhost as full hostname.
- Fix some 0-value samples not being reported, and appeared as "No value" in the UI.