New diagnostic checks
- Base/Containers/DetectDocker - Determine Docker daemon version, running status, and collect output of "docker info" for troubleshooting.
- Base/Env/InitSystem - Determine init system in Linux environments.
New Relic APM
- Node/Env/Version - Determine version of Node.js present on the system.
New Relic Infrastructure
- Infra/Config/Integrations - Collect Infrastructure on-host integration config and definition files.
- Infra/Config/IntegrationsValidate - Parse and lint detected Infrastructure on-host integration config and definition files.
- Infra/Config/IntegrationsValidateJson - Validate commonly misconfigured JSON fields in Infrastructure on-host integration config and definition files.
- Infra/Config/IntegrationsMatch - Validate Infrastructure on-host integration config and definition file pairs.
- New Relic Diagnostics now continues collecting files after encountering an error when walking target directories.
- Inspecting large files now uses less memory.
- Added OpenJDK as a Java JVM supported by the Java Agent.
- Improved parsing of .NET target version.
- Fixed bug where array elements were not correctly parsed from collected .yaml files.
- Added support for collecting and parsing files with the .yaml extension.
- Array elements in .js config files are now correctly parsed.
- Detected issue report output now includes task name for each item.
- The following tasks' output was reformatted for clarity and comprehension: