- Support for Postgres prepared statements has been added when the
pg_executefunctions are used. The agent will now report Datastore metrics as well as capture slow queries.
- Added a workaround for a stack corruption bug in very old versions of the Suhosin extension when used with PHP 5.3 or higher. The bug exists in Suhosin 0.9.29 and older versions only. Newer versions are not affected.
- Automatic transaction naming could fail in certain circumstances on Laravel 4.1 or higher on PHP 5 when a before route filter was installed. This has been fixed.
- Automatic transaction naming could fail on Laravel 5.x when a global middleware handled the request without forwarding it deeper into the application. For example, the default Authenticate middleware returns a
401 Forbiddenresponse to unauthenticated requests, preventing proper transaction naming. This has been fixed.
- A segfault could occur in memory constrained environments, particularly on PHP 7. This has been fixed.