The end-of-life date for this agent version is July 29, 2019. To update to the latest agent version, see Update the agent. For more information, see End-of-life policy.
- Considerably more detailed transaction traces, reducing to almost nil the amount of "uninstrumented time" in TT graphs.
- Detailed TT's (the so-called "top100" feature) are now enabled by default.
- Reduced the overhead for detailed TT's dramatically, bringing it to within 2-3% of the agent speed without them enabled.
- Fixed a memory bug that was causing garbage metric names to be sent to the daemon and then on to RPM.
- Fixed erroneous behavior of the "newrelic_end_of_transaction()" API call. Previously it did not correctly end the transaction.
- The fix to reduce metric grouping issues with WordPress table names no longer causes the table names to produce a warning in the logfile.