- Async mode: The .NET agent now reports CPU and Memory usage metrics which will show up on the APM Application Overview page.
- Async mode: Basic support for Redis and MongoDB are available when the agent is in async mode.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Cross Application Tracing from working between Java and .NET applications.
- Fixed a bug where turning on High Security Mode did not prevent custom events from being created via the agent API. For additional information regarding High Security Mode, please refer to our public documentation: https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/accounts-partnerships/accounts/security/h...
- For upgrade instructions, see Upgrade the .NET agent.
- If you are upgrading from a particularly old agent, see Upgrading legacy .NET agents for a list of major changes to the .NET agent.