- Adds support for Akka Http Core 10.2.0. Thank you jobicarter for reporting this issue.
- Adds support for gRPC 1.30.0. Thank you jef for submitting this request and trying it out.
- Adds support for
flatmapasync external calls in spring webflux framework. Previously the agent didn’t support client calls that occurred within the
flatmapmethods within the spring webflux framework. External calls such as
serviceCin the example below would not get reported to New Relic:
return serviceA.getData() .map(service -> Response.builder().service(service).build()) .flatMap(serviceB::getData) .flatMap(serviceC::getData) .doOnNext(this::saveResponse);
- The agent now supports parsing cgroup ids that do not contain
docker-. Previously, the agent only supported docker cgroup ids that contained
docker-in them, such as
1:cpu:/system.slice/docker-12345abcde.scope. The agent now supports parsing cgroup ids such as
- Prevents the agent from logging a timeout exception when using New Relic Edge with Infinite Tracing but the agent hasn’t sent spans in a while.
- Prevents the agent from logging a socket exception when trying to retrieve cloud provider information in a non-cloud environment.
- Adds New Relic EU certifications if
ca_bundle_pathis specified. This fix also came with the reintroduction of the
use_private_sslconfig, which can be set to add our agent certs to the truststore.
- New Relic recommends that you upgrade the agent regularly to ensure that you're getting the latest features and performance benefits. Additionally, older releases will no longer be supported when they reach end-of-life.