For an even better experience than plugins, go to:
- newrelic.com/integrations: Integrate the on-host and cloud systems you already use with New Relic, so you can filter and analyze data, create dashboards, and set alerts within a single platform.
- developer.newrelic.com: Use developer tools to collect data from any source, automate workflows, build apps, and use our APIs.
As of December 2, 2020, plugin access has been limited to accounts that have accessed a legacy plugin in the past 30 days. The legacy plugin experience will reach end of life (EoL) as of June 16, 2021. For more information, see our Explorers Hub post.
Each plugin in Plugin Central includes procedures for how to install, use, troubleshoot, and uninstall it. Plugins in Plugin Central are not supported with accounts that host data in the EU region data center.
After you install a plugin, it starts to receive data, usually within five minutes. The plugin automatically appears with a short name and icon on your Plugins menu in New Relic One. You do not need to select it from Plugin Central.
The amount and types of information on the plugin's summary page and dashboards depend on the specific plugin. For example, a plugin may have one or more components (instances) and one or more dashboards.
To view summary and dashboard details about the plugin:
- Go to one.newrelic.com > More > Plugins, and select your plugin.
- From the plugin's summary page, review the list of components or instances, summary metrics, and list of Recent Events.
- To view dashboard details about any component or instance, select its name.
Each plugin in Plugin Central includes procedures for how to uninstall it. When you select the plugin's Download or Continue button, the plugin should include a README file or refer to other documentation resources.