New Relic sends information to the ticketing system with webhooks. Make sure your system accepts traffic from New Relic's webhook IPs.
In addition, Lighthouse setup requires:
- The subdomain for your installation; for example,
- Your Lighthouse account's email and password for ticket tracking
Owner and Admins
To connect your New Relic account to Lighthouse:
- Go to: account dropdown > Account settings > Integrations > Ticketing integrations.
- Select the tab for Lighthouse.
- Follow the instructions on the individual tab, then click Integrate.
After your ticketing system has been integrated, the corresponding tab's health status indicator in New Relic's UI changes to green (enabled).
To use the ticketing system integrated with your New Relic account:
- From the selected APM transaction trace or APM error trace, select File a ticket.
- Follow standard procedures to create a ticket from your Lighthouse account.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.