Friday, June 1, 2018 - 13:52
- Agent can now handle region specific application tokens.
- Fixed inconsistency in
deviceManufacturersession attribute; it will always be set as "Apple, Inc".
memUsageMbsession attribute will now be stored as a numeric value rather than a string value.
- Fixed race-condition in gesture instrumentation that could cause a crash on app background.
MobileRequestErrorevents will consistently be not URL-encoded.
- Crash reports will now be uploaded immediately after processing on subsequent launch.
- Fixed potential race-condition in
+[NewRelic stopCurrentInteraction:(NSString*)activityIdentifier];that could result in dead-lock.
- Missing llvm bitcode (fixed in 6.3.1)