A new version of the agent has been released, including some improvements and bug fixes. Follow standard procedures to update your Infrastructure agent.
- Windows: reporting system manufacturer and instance type data.
- Windows: changed default data directory to
C:\ProgramData\New Relic\newrelic-infra(see note at the end).
- Improved automatic completion of remote entity data for third-party integrations.
- Added identification headers for HTTP requests to the New Relic metrics ingest server.
- Fixed Not a Number errors when serializing some metrics to JSON.
- Windows: https values on the
proxyconfiguration option might cause a
Note for windows users
After upgrading the Agent to version 1.0.956, you can manually remove the old
C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\New Relic default data folder.