Plugins listed in New Relic's Plugin Central include a 5-star rating system, ranging from 1 (lowest) to 5 (highest). This helps you make more informed choices when choosing among similar plugins. This also provides a way for you to share what you think of a plugin.
View a plugin's ratings
To view plugin ratings: From the New Relic Plugins menu bar, select Plugins. The Plugin Central directory shows the rating for each published plugin and the number of votes for it. If you select an individual plugin's title or Get started, the rating also appears on its details page.
- Gold stars: The overall average rating for a plugin.
- Gold stars with an outline: The plugin's rating that you gave it.
- Gray stars: The plugin has not received votes at those levels.
Rating a plugin
You can rate as many plugins as you want. If you have not voted for a plugin, its current star rating (gold or gray) does not include an outline.
You can have only one vote for a specific plugin. However, you can change your rating level anytime. After you select the star level (1 to 5) to cast your vote, the stars change to gold with an outline at the rating level you selected.
To vote for a plugin:
- From the New Relic menu bar, select Plugins.
- From Plugin Central, mouse over a plugin's 5-star rating level.
- To cast your vote, select the corresponding star level: 1 (lowest) to 5 (highest).
- Optional: To change your vote, select a different star level.
Plugin users and developers cannot delete votes. If you need to delete a vote, get support at support.newrelic.com.
For more help
Additional documentation resources include:
- Installing a plugin (general instructions for installing a plugin from Plugin Central)
- Using a plugin (getting started with navigating any plugin)
- Plugin reviews (sharing your experience with a plugin)
- Viewing your plugin's usage (summary information for the plugin's publisher about usage, including accounts, components/instances, links, ratings, and reviews)