Follow these guides as your roadmap through each phase of your cloud adoption journey: from planning your migration, to migrating your applications to the cloud, and, finally, to running your applications in the cloud successfully.
The solutions in these guides provide best practices for using New Relic at every stage of your cloud adoption process. Accelerate the planning and migration phase, increase visibility into key performance metrics, and create a great digital experience for customers. Monitoring with New Relic from the beginning to the end of your cloud adoption journey lets you measure your impact at every step of the way.
Plan your cloud migration to make sure that you are moving in the right direction and to measure your successes along the way. Creating baselines before you move to the cloud means that you can track issues during your cloud adoption and demonstrate improvement and success afterwards.
- Create application baselines
- Identify application dependencies and inventory
- Prioritize migration order
Monitor with New Relic during your cloud adoption, so that you can solve issues faster and migrate with confidence.
Continue to monitor with New Relic after you are running in the cloud to continually optimize your application performance and customer experience.
- Monitor your cloud services
- Optimize your cloud spend
- Refactor your applications
- Optimize customer experience
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.