You must be the account Admin to install, configure, and upgrade the iOS agent. For information about the latest version, refer to the release notes.
Replacing your tvOS framework
First, you'll need to replace the earlier version of your iOS agent in your Xcode project:
- From the Project Navigator (CMD 1) in Xcode, search for NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework, and select Show in Finder.
- Drag NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework to the trash.
- Verify that the Xcode project highlights the reference to NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework in red.
- Right-click or control-click NewRelicAgentTVOS.framework, and select Delete to remove the obsolete reference from the project.
Then, continue with the installation process in the UI at one.newrelic.com > Mobile > (select an app) > Settings > Installation.