The mobile Maps UI will be deprecated on December 22, 2020. Service maps are available in New Relic One's left navigation for each mobile entity, and they are a better way to visualize and customize representations of your architecture. For more information, see our Explorers Hub post.
Maps help you find performance problems for a mobile app or its services. This gives you a clear picture of your app's relationships to other services and the influence of each service on the others. If one service fails, you can see at a glance which other services are affected.
View a map of your mobile app services
To view your mobile app and its related services as an architectural map, go to one.newrelic.com > Mobile > (select a mobile app) > Monitor > Service map. For more information, see the service maps documentation.
If you need to use the deprecated mobile Map page, follow these steps:
- Go to rpm.newrelic.com/mobile > (select an app) > Network > Map.
- To view HTTP request details for a service, select its name.
- To view details for an app monitored by APM that is related to the service, select the service's name below the associated hostname.
- To view throughput details as a chart, select the icon or the
cpmbar below the service's name.
- To view detailed metrics for a service, mouse over the throughput chart.
The Map page for Mobile monitoring gives an architectural view of your mobile app and the services it uses,