New Relic's mobile monitoring UI includes a mobile app index that shows a list of your monitored apps and important summary information about them.
To see the mobile apps index, go to [one.newrelic.com > Explorer > Mobile applications. Use the Explorer to access all your entities, that is, anything we can identify that reports data, from applications and hosts to custom groupings of any elements.
Alternatively, go to one.newrelic.com > Mobile.
The index of available mobile apps includes a colored health status indicating:
- Green = Normal
- Yellow = Warning
- Red = Critical
- Gray = Not reporting data
To view details for a specific app, select it from the index. Here are some other functions available from the index:
If you want to...
View the app's status
Mouse over the mobile app's colored health status indicator. If the health status indicator is gray and no data is being reported, you likely need to finish installing mobile monitoring.
Monitor another app
Select Add more.
See the app's metadata
To see the app's metadata, including its app ID, entity GUID, and more, click the icon next to the application name.
For more about UI functions, see Basic UI functions.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.