Mobile monitoring's Crash report provides a summary and in-depth details on crashes, including:
- System-level (native) runtime information (TODO)
To view a naive crash report:
- Go to one.newrelic.com > Mobile > (select an app) > Exceptions > Crash analysis.
- From the Crash list table, select any row.
- Review the selected crash report's summary and detail information.
- Optional: Query or share the chart data.
- Optional: Export to native symbols or resymbolicate your source code for easier debugging.
- To file a ticket, select any of the options integrated with your system.
- To close the crash report: At the top of the report, select Mark resolved.
- To return to the Crash list table: At the top of the report, select Back to crash analysis.
Use any of New Relic's standard UI functions to drill down into detailed information. The Crash report page includes several additional options.
Starting with New Relic Android agent version 6.7.0, to help track and diagnose native crashes, reporting and analysis has been enhanced to include signal violations and other faults that occur at the native code level during runtime.
Learn more about Android native crash reporting here.