We provide hundreds of solutions to get your data into New Relic so you can analyze the data in one place. They give you a steady flow of useful data to fix problems quickly, maintain complex systems, improve your code, and accelerate your digital transformation.
You can bring in data from hundreds of applications, frameworks, services, operating systems, and other technologies. Our integrations gather the data, and the agents send it to New Relic. The solution you need may require you to install both an integration and an agent. In some cases, you can just install our agents that contain integrations, such as our APM agents.
Whatever data you need to bring in, chances are that we have options for your environment. If you prefer to make your own solutions, we also offer tools to get you started.
Choose what's right for you
We offer a wide range of solutions so you can easily collect data across your environment. You may only need one of our solutions to get the data you need, or you can choose a variety of options to capture a broader range of data types.
Go to New Relic Integrations to find solutions that fit your environment. Here is a sample of what you’ll find there:
- Application performance monitoring (APM): C, Go, Java, Node, .NET, PHP, Python, and Ruby
- Mobile apps: Android and iOS
- Browser monitoring: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Apple Safari
- Host monitoring: Linux and Microsoft Windows
- Cloud platform monitoring: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Core infrastructure services: Kubernetes, NGINX, MySQL, and more
- Open source telemetry integrations: Prometheus, Micrometer, OpenTelemetry, and more
Create your own solutions
If you are looking for custom options, we have tools to help you create your own:
- Use New Relic Flex to create lightweight monitoring solutions using infrastructure monitoring.
- Use New Relic Telemetry SDKs to build custom solutions for sending metrics, traces, and more.
- Build your own New Relic One applications that you can share with your colleagues, or edit open source applications in our catalog.