As of April 12, 2021, we are upgrading Insights to an improved web and mobile experience! All of your Insights URLs will be redirected automatically to the corresponding dashboards in New Relic One. For more details about this migration and how you can easily plan for this transition, see our Explorers Hub post.
The refresh rate of UI charts is the range of the query's timeframe divided by 60. The maximum frequency with which queries can be refreshed is every 5 seconds. This applies to Insights, dashboards in New Relic One, and chart builder.
- A query with a 7-day time range would have a refresh rate of once every 2.8 hours.
- A query with a 1-hour time range would have a refresh rate of once every 1 minute.
TIMESERIES queries, the widget uses the size of the
TIMESERIES bucket as the refresh interval. For example:
SELECT count(*) FROM PageView TIMESERIES 5 minuteswould refresh every 5 minutes.
SELECT count(*) FROM PageView TIMESERIES 1 hour SINCE 1 day agowould refresh every hour.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.