Owner and Admins:
You can integrate New Relic with Atlassian JIRA, Lighthouse, or Pivotal Tracker. This is useful to create tickets, issues, or stories about performance issues in New Relic's transaction traces, errors, and notes.
Access to this feature depends on your subscription level.
New Relic sends information to ticketing systems via webhooks. Ensure that your system accepts traffic from webhook IPs.
Atlassian JIRA, Lighthouse, and Pivotal Tracker have different setup requirements.
This setup requires the root URL (https) for your installation, your JIRA account's user name and password, and the project for issues.
If your JIRA project includes mandatory custom fields, the best option for integration is to make those fields optional during issue creation. New Relic's JIRA integration is unable to fill in mandatory custom fields.
|Lighthouse||This setup requires the subdomain for your installation; for example,
|Pivotal Tracker||This setup requires the API token from your Pivotal Tracker account for creating stories in Agile-type projects.|
To connect your New Relic account to Atlassian JIRA, Lighthouse, or Pivotal Tracker:
- From the New Relic menu bar, select (account) > Account settings > Integrations > Ticketing integrations.
- Select the tab for JIRA 5/6, JIRA 4, Lighthouse, or Pivotal Tracker.
- Follow the instructions on the individual tab.
- Select the corresponding Integrate button.
After your ticketing system has been integrated, the corresponding tab's health status indicator changes to green (enabled).
To use the ticketing system integrated with your New Relic account:
- From the selected transaction trace, error, or note, select any of the available options to File a ticket or File a story.
- Follow standard procedures to create a ticket or story from your Lighthouse, Pivotal Tracker, or Atlassian JIRA account.
For more help
Additional documentation resources include: