You can add your own custom content to a dashboard in New Relic using the Markdown language. With Markdown, you can add text, links, and images to a dashboard. You can also share this information with others.
The Markdown editor contains a Markdown pane, where you enter your content, as well as a Preview pane of it. For more information about Markdown syntax options, see the Commonmark website.
Add or edit content
To add custom content to a dashboard:
- Go to one.newrelic.com > Dashboards > (select a dashboard).
- From the dashboard's page, click the add [plus-square icon] icon, then select your choice.
- Use the Markdown editor to enter your text.
- Click Add to dashboard/Save.
To edit content:
- Click the ellipses [ellipsis icon] icon.
- Select Edit.
- Use the Markdown pane to edit your content, then save.