You are attempting to install New Relic's Browser agent using the auto-injection or copy/paste method. You see an error message indicating that inline scripts cannot run on the page.
- Follow your organization's standard procedures to contact your web or security team and request an exception.
- Follow New Relic's procedures to install the Browser agent for CSP.
If your organization has a strict process that prohibits CSP exceptions, get support at support.newrelic.com to discuss other options.
CSP has multiple levels of complexity. Depending on how it is applied to your pages, it will impact how the Browser agent runs.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.