You're not seeing session traces for your browser application.
If your application is instrumented with APM and other features associated with the Pro browser agent are working, follow these steps:
- Check if you are using multiple names for your application. Session traces are written only to the primary application.
- If you are using multiple names, check your application names to verify that the app is listed first.
- If the application is not listed first, look for session traces in the application name listed first instead.
Other reasons that you may not see session trace data include:
- The end users are not using browsers that support the Resource Timing API.
- The end users cannot post data to the
- The end users' clients don't allow the necessary session cookies.