1. Install infrastructure agent
There are two ways to install the infrastructure agent:
- Follow the guided install to instrument our system with the infrastructure agent.
- Install the infrastructure agent using the command line.
2. Install Vue browser monitoring
After installing the infrastructure agent, the next step is to install the browser monitor. From one.newrelic.com:
- Click Add data
- Click Browser & mobile
3. Configure the integration
staticfolder of your nuxt.js application:touch <FILENAME>.js
- Add the following snippet into the
- Restart your application.
4. Monitor your application on one.newrelic.com
Now, you should be able to see your application on one.newrelic.com by selecting Browser from the navigation bar. Choose your application to see all the metrics which are captured on the one.newrelic.com platform. You can also view the data with NRQL using the following query:
SELECT firstPaintFROM PageView
To learn more about building NRQL queries and generating dashboards, check out these docs:
- Introduction to the query builder to create basic and advanced queries.
- Introduction to dashboards to customize your dashboard and carry out different actions.
- Manage your dashboard to adjust your dashboards display mode, or to add more content to your dashboard.