Account Owner or Administrators: Before adding Campfire notifications to New Relic, you must have an existing Campfire account with the following information:
- Authentication token
- Campfire room names as applicable
Alerts > Alert policies > Channels and groups: Your New Relic account's Owner or Admins can integrate your Campfire account as an alert notification channel.
To integrate your Campfire account with New Relic:
- From the New Relic menu bar, select Alerts > Alert policies > Channels and groups.
- From the Channels section, select Create channel > Campfire.
- Provide the information for your Campfire account.
- Select your notification level.
- Select Integrate with Campfire.
Tip: Fields have tooltip links to help you retrieve information from Campfire.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.