To create an alert condition for a key transaction:
- Follow the steps to create an alert condition for an APM-monitored entity.
- Select Key transaction metric as the type of condition.
To view the current health status of key transactions:
- Go to one.newrelic.com > More > Key transactions.
- View the transactions' color-coded health status.
- For more details, hover over the health status.
For more on how to create alert policies and conditions, see New Relic Alerts.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.