CPU percent usage data between APM and Infrastructure seems contradictory, or your CPU usage exceeds 100%.
CPU usage data for APM is different than CPU usage data for Infrastructure.
- In APM, CPU percent usage measures aggregate usage of all instances of an application or service on a given server.
- In Infrastructure, CPU percent usage is measured differently depending on if you are viewing CPU usage in relation to hosts, or to processes.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.