APM has language-specific agents. All the APM agents have the same general functionality, but there are some agent-specific differences in UI pages and features.
Some agents also have custom UI pages for certain features:
- C SDK: no C-specific UI pages
- Go: Go runtime page
- Java: JVMs page and Instrumentation editor feature
- .NET: no .NET-specific UI pages
- Node.js: Node VMs page
- PHP: WordPress page and Drupal page
- Python: no Python-specific UI pages
- Ruby: Ruby VMs page
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's and and documentation.