Alerts automatically includes the email addresses for all users in the selected account as individual notification channels. If this is a sub-account, the list shows only the sub-account users, not all the users in the master account.
To view or search the list of user names and emails: Go to one.newrelic.com, in the top nav click Alerts & AI, then click Notification channels. In the search field, search for 'user'.
Users can't unsubscribe from alerts email notifications. The account Owner or Admin must remove them from the policy's notification channel.
To add or update account users as notification channels for a policy:
- Go to one.newrelic.com, in the top nav click Alerts & AI, click Policies, and then choose the policy you want to change.
- Optional: You can update notification channels for specific users. On the Notification channels page, select a user, select any policy subscription already associated with the user as applicable to view policy details.
- Click Notification channels, then follow standard procedures to add notification channels.
- Click Update policy.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.