You can create a new account or use your existing New Relic account with Microsoft's Azure Portal.
Use Azure partnership
If you would like to take advantage of the Azure Partnership pricing and access your New Relic account through the Azure Storefront, create a New Relic account in the Azure Portal. This will create a single point of login to New Relic for all of your Azure Storefront account users that can only be accessed through the Azure Portal.
To create a New Relic account in the Azure Portal:
- Sign into https://portal.azure.com.
- Select New.
- Select Add-ons > New Relic APM.
- Configure your account options, optionally provide your contact information, accept the Legal Terms, and select Create.
Your contact information, if provided, is used only with New Relic. It is not shared with other parties.
Use existing New Relic account
If you would like to use an existing New Relic account, you do not need to create an additional New Relic account in Azure. However, you must ensure your app settings reflect the correct New Relic license key after you install the agent.
For more help
Additional documentation resources include:
- Portal Azure Web Apps (overview of installing New Relic's .NET agent with the new version of Windows Azure Portal)
- Classic Portal Azure Web Apps (overview of using New Relic's .NET agent with the previous version of Windows Azure Portal)
- Azure Cloud Services (New Relic's installation procedures for Azure Cloud Services, including Web and Worker Roles, with previous version of Windows Azure Portal)
- Azure Troubleshooting (troubleshooting procedures if you encounter problems with your Microsoft Azure installation)