For requirements, including which New Relic users this feature applies to, see Requirements.
If you delete your SAML SSO integration with New Relic, you cannot restore it. However, you can follow standard procedures to set up your configuration again.
For users on our original user model, here's how to delete your SAML SSO configuration completely:
- Sign in to New Relic by using your SAML SSO login URL.
- From the New Relic menu bar, select: account dropdown > Account settings > Security and authentication > Single sign-on.
- Select Delete SAML Configuration.
- At the confirmation prompt, select OK.
If you need more help, check out these support and learning resources:
- Browse the Explorers Hub to get help from the community and join in discussions.
- Find answers on our sites and learn how to use our support portal.
- Run New Relic Diagnostics, our troubleshooting tool for Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Review New Relic's data security and licenses documentation.