The account Owner and Administrators can handle many account maintenance self-service options directly through the New Relic user interface: From the New Relic menu bar, select (account dropdown) > Account settings, and then select any of the available options.
Exception: You must be the account Owner to update your New Relic subscription; for example:
- Change credit card information
- View or update billing and invoice information
- Update other account subscription options
- Cancel or delete your New Relic account
If you need help with your subscription (including upgrading, changing, canceling, or deleting your account), or if your account Owner is no longer with your organization, contact your account representative at New Relic, or get support at support.newrelic.com.
For more help
Additional documentation resources include:
- Account billing and usage (individual procedures for the account Owner and Admins to maintain account information)
- Add or update users (identifying who has access to your New Relic account, including their role or permissions)
- Change passwords and user preferences (updating your own or other users' account information)
- Unsubscribe from New Relic emails (opting out of New Relic product-related or marketing emails)